Home / News / Divisional Public School & College, Mian Channu & Tulamba Jobs 2018

Divisional Public School & College, Mian Channu & Tulamba Jobs 2018

Ads By Google

Divisional Public School & College, Mian Channu & Tulamba Jobs 2018 has been announced as there are following vaccancies available; 

Subject Specilist Chemistry BPS 16

Biology                             BPS 16

Mathmeatics                   BPS 16

Science Teacher              BPS 14

Physical Education         BPS 14

Content Weightages

Sr. No
Designation of the Post
Criteria and Subject Division
Subject % Weight

Ads By Google

1
Subject Specialist Chemistry Male/ Female (BPS-16)
As per the Advertisement 100% English (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension) 30% Pedagogy 10% Chemical Equilibrium 10% Acids, Bases and Salts 10% Organic Chemistry 10% Physical States of Matters 10% Biochemistry 10% Hydrocarbons 10%
2
Subject Specialist Biology Male/ Female (BPS-16)
As per the Advertisement 100% English (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension) 30% Pedagogy 10% Cytology & Genetics 10% Ecology 10% Plant Anatomy & Morphology 05% Algae & Fungi 05% Animal Physiology 10% Molecular Biology 10% Cell Biology 10%
3
Subject Specialist Math Male/ Female (BPS-16)
As per the Advertisement 100% English (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension) 30% Pedagogy 10% Sets and Functions 10% Matrices and Determinants 05% Quadratic Equations 05% Permutation, Combination and Probability 10% Fundamentals of Trigonometry 10% Differentiation 10% Vectors 10%
4
Science Teacher Female (BPS-14)
As per the Advertisement 100% English (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension) 30% Pedagogy 10% Physics (Intermediate Level) 20% Chemistry (Intermediate Level) 20% Biology(Intermediate Level) 20%
5
Gen. Teacher Female (BPS-14)
As per the Advertisement 100% English (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension) 30% Pedagogy (Students Psychology, Class room teaching skills, Classroom Management 15% Fundamentals of Montessori (Diploma Level) 10% Montessori Philosophy (Diploma Level) 15% General Science 10% General Knowledge (Primary Level) 10% Islamiyat /Ethics(Primary Level) 10%
6
Physical Education Teachers /Sports Teachers Female (BPS-14)
As per the Advertisement 100% English (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension) 30% Pedagogy 10% Everyday Science 10% Basics of Human Anatomy and Physiology 10% Foundation of Physical Education 10% Rules & Techniques of Games and Sports 10% Exercise Physiology 10% Sports Medicine 05% Nutrition for Sports 05% Screenshot 20 1 - Divisional Public School & College, Mian Channu & Tulamba Jobs 2018

 

 

About bbcnewz

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *